Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by adyan

Page: 10 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: adyan
Question 40

A firewall engineer has determined that, in an application developed by the company's internal team, sessions often remain idle for hours before the client and server exchange any data. The application is also currently identified as unknown-tcp by the firewalls. It is determined that because of a high level of trust, the application does not require to be scanned for threats, but it needs to be properly identified in Traffic logs for reporting purposes.

Which solution will take the least time to implement and will ensure the App-ID engine is used to identify the application?

Options:

A.

Create a custom application with specific timeouts and signatures based on patterns discovered in packet captures.

B.

Access the Palo Alto Networks website and raise a support request through the Customer Support Portal.

C.

Create a custom application with specific timeouts, then create an application override rule and reference the custom application.

D.

Access the Palo Alto Networks website and complete the online form to request that a new application be added to App-ID.

Discussion
Question 41

Which User-ID mapping method should be used in a high-security environment where all IP address-to-user mappings should always be explicitly known?

Options:

A.

PAN-OS integrated User-ID agent

B.

GlobalProtect

C.

Windows-based User-ID agent

D.

LDAP Server Profile configuration

Discussion
Question 42

Which CLI command displays the physical media that are connected to ethernet1/8?

Options:

A.

> show system state filter-pretty sys.si. p8. stats

B.

> show system state filter-pretty sys.sl.p8.phy

C.

> show system state filter-pretty sys.sl.p8.med

D.

> show interface ethernet1/8

Discussion
Question 43

Which two items must be configured when implementing application override and allowing traffic through the firewall? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Application filter

B.

Application override policy rule

C.

Security policy rule

D.

Custom app

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 10 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99