Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by hashim

Page: 7 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: hashim
Question 28

An engineer manages a high availability network and requires fast failover of the routing protocols. The engineer decides to implement BFD.

Which three dynamic routing protocols support BFD? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

OSPF

B.

RIP

C.

BGP

D.

IGRP

E.

OSPFv3 virtual link

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 29

Which DoS Protection Profile detects and prevents session exhaustion attacks against specific destinations?

Options:

A.

Resource Protection

B.

TCP Port Scan Protection

C.

Packet Based Attack Protection

D.

Packet Buffer Protection

Discussion
Question 30

An administrator has two pairs of firewalls within the same subnet. Both pairs of firewalls have been configured to use High Availability mode with Active/Passive. The ARP tables for upstream routes display the same MAC address being shared for some of these firewalls.

What can be configured on one pair of firewalls to modify the MAC addresses so they are no longer in conflict?

Options:

A.

Configure a floating IP between the firewall pairs.

B.

Change the Group IDs in the High Availability settings to be different from the other firewall pair on the same subnet.

C.

Change the interface type on the interfaces that have conflicting MAC addresses from L3 to VLAN.

D.

On one pair of firewalls, run the CLI command: set network interface vlan arp.

Discussion
Question 31

A network security administrator wants to inspect HTTPS traffic from users as it egresses through a firewall to the Internet/Untrust zone from trusted network zones.

The security admin wishes to ensure that if users are presented with invalid or untrusted security certificates, the user will see an untrusted certificate warning.

What is the best choice for an SSL Forward Untrust certificate?

Options:

A.

A web server certificate signed by the organization's PKI

B.

A self-signed certificate generated on the firewall

C.

A subordinate Certificate Authority certificate signed by the organization's PKI

D.

A web server certificate signed by an external Certificate Authority

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99