Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 12 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 48

Which function does the HA4 interface provide when implementing a firewall cluster which contains firewalls configured as active-passive pairs?

Options:

A.

Perform packet forwarding to the active-passive peer during session setup and asymmetric traffic flow.

B.

Perform synchronization of routes, IPSec security associations, and User-ID information.

C.

Perform session cache synchronization for all HA cluster members with the same cluster ID.

D.

Perform synchronization of sessions, forwarding tables, and IPSec security associations between firewalls in an HA pair.

Discussion
Question 49

A firewall engineer creates a destination static NAT rule to allow traffic from the internet to a webserver hosted behind the edge firewall. The pre-NAT IP address of the server is 153.6 12.10, and the post-NAT IP address is 192.168.10.10. Refer to the routing and interfaces information below.

Questions 49

Questions 49

What should the NAT rule destination zone be set to?

Options:

A.

None

B.

Outside

C.

DMZ

D.

Inside

Discussion
Question 50

An engineer needs to permit XML API access to a firewall for automation on a network segment that is routed through a Layer 3 sub-interface on a Palo Alto Networks firewall. However, this network segment cannot access the dedicated management interface due to the Security policy.

Without changing the existing access to the management interface, how can the engineer fulfill this request?

Options:

A.

Specify the subinterface as a management interface in Setup > Device > Interfaces.

B.

Add the network segment's IP range to the Permitted IP Addresses list.

C.

Enable HTTPS in an Interface Management profile on the subinterface.

D.

Configure a service route for HTTP to use the subinterface.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 51

What can the Log Forwarding built-in action with tagging be used to accomplish?

Options:

A.

Block the source zones of selected unwanted traffic.

B.

Block the destination IP addresses of selected unwanted traffic.

C.

Forward selected logs to the Azure Security Center.

D.

Block the destination zones of selected unwanted traffic.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99