Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by jaxxon

Page: 8 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: jaxxon
Question 32

An administrator has configured a pair of firewalls using high availability in Active/Passive mode. Link and Path Monitoring is enabled with the Failure Condition set to "any." There is one link group configured containing member interfaces ethernet1/1 and ethernet1/2 with a Group Failure Condition set to "all."

Which HA state will the Active firewall go into if ethernet1/1 link goes down due to a failure?'

Options:

A.

Active-Secondary

B.

Non-functional

C.

Passive

D.

Active

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 33

A network engineer has discovered that asymmetric routing is causing a Palo Alto Networks firewall to drop traffic. The network architecture cannot be changed to correct this.

Which two actions can be taken on the firewall to allow the dropped traffic permanently? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Navigate to Network > Zone Protection Click Add

Select Packet Based Attack Protection > TCP/IP Drop Set "Reject Non-syn-TCP" to No Set "Asymmetric Path" to Bypass

B.

> set session tcp-reject-non-syn no

C.

Navigate to Network > Zone Protection Click Add

Select Packet Based Attack Protection > TCP/IP Drop Set "Reject Non-syn-TCP" to Global Set "Asymmetric Path" to Global

D.

# set deviceconfig setting session tcp-reject-non-syn no

Discussion
Question 34

When a new firewall joins a high availability (HA) cluster, the cluster members will synchronize all existing sessions over which HA port?

Options:

A.

HA1

B.

HA3

C.

HA2

D.

HA4

Discussion
Question 35

An engineer configures a specific service route in an environment with multiple virtual systems instead of using the inherited global service route configuration.

What type of service route can be used for this configuration?

Options:

A.

IPv6 Source or Destination Address

B.

Destination-Based Service Route

C.

IPv4 Source Interface

D.

Inherit Global Setting

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

PCNSE