Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by camilla

Page: 2 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: camilla
Question 8

A firewall engineer creates a source NAT rule to allow the company's internal private network 10.0.0.0/23 to access the internet. However, for security reasons, one server in that subnet (10.0.0.10/32) should not be allowed to access the internet, and therefore should not be translated with the NAT rule.

Which set of steps should the engineer take to accomplish this objective?

Options:

A.

1. Create a source NAT rule (NAT-Rule-1) to translate 10.0.0/23 with source address translation set to dynamic IP and port.

2. Create another NAT rule (NAT-Rule-2) with source IP address in the original packet set to 10.0.0.10/32 and source translation set to none.

3. Place (NAT-Rule-1) above (NAT-Rule-2).

B.

1- Create a NAT rule (NAT-Rule-1) and set the source address in the original packet to 10.0.0.0/23.

2. Check the box for negate option to negate this IP subnet from NAT translation.

C.

1. Create a source NAT rule (NAT-Rule-1) to translate 10.0.0/23 with source address translation set to dynamic IP and port.

2. Create another NAT rule (NAT-Rule-2) with source IP address in the original packet set to 10.0.0.10/32 and source translation set to none.

3. Place (NAT-Rule-2) above (NAT-Rule-1).

D.

1. Create a NAT rule (NAT-Rule-1) and set the source address in the original packet to 10.0.0.10/32.

2. Check the box for negate option to negate this IP from the NAT translation.

Discussion
Question 9

Which three items must be configured to implement application override? (Choose three )

Options:

A.

Custom app

B.

Security policy rule

C.

Application override policy rule

D.

Decryption policy rule

E.

Application filter

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 10

An engineer is troubleshooting a traffic-routing issue.

What is the correct packet-flow sequence?

Options:

A.

PBF > Zone Protection Profiles > Packet Buffer Protection

B.

BGP > PBF > NAT

C.

PBF > Static route > Security policy enforcement

D.

NAT > Security policy enforcement > OSPF

Discussion
Question 11

An administrator has been tasked with configuring decryption policies,

Which decryption best practice should they consider?

Options:

A.

Consider the local, legal, and regulatory implications and how they affect which traffic can be decrypted.

B.

Decrypt all traffic that traverses the firewall so that it can be scanned for threats.

C.

Place firewalls where administrators can opt to bypass the firewall when needed.

D.

Create forward proxy decryption rules without Decryption profiles for unsanctioned applications.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99