Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 3 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 12

Phase two of a VPN will not establish a connection. The peer is using a policy-based VPN configuration.

What part of the configuration should the engineer verify?

Options:

A.

IKE Crypto Profile

B.

Security policy

C.

Proxy-IDs

D.

PAN-OS versions

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 13

An engineer is configuring a firewall with three interfaces:

• MGT connects to a switch with internet access.

• Ethernet1/1 connects to an edge router.

• Ethernet1/2 connects to a visualization network.

The engineer needs to configure dynamic updates to use a dataplane interface for internet traffic. What should be configured in Setup > Services > Service Route Configuration to allow this traffic?

Options:

A.

Set DNS and Palo Alto Networks Services to use the ethernet1/1 source interface.

B.

Set DNS and Palo Alto Networks Services to use the ethernet1/2 source interface.

C.

Set DNS and Palo Alto Networks Services to use the MGT source interface.

D.

Set DDNS and Palo Alto Networks Services to use the MGT source interface.

Discussion
Question 14

Which two actions must an engineer take to configure SSL Forward Proxy decryption? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the decryption profile.

B.

Define a Forward Trust Certificate.

C.

Configure SSL decryption rules.

D.

Configure a SSL/TLS service profile.

Discussion
Question 15

After switching to a different WAN connection, users have reported that various websites will not load, and timeouts are occurring. The web servers work fine from other locations.

The firewall engineer discovers that some return traffic from these web servers is not reaching the users behind the firewall. The engineer later concludes that the maximum transmission unit (MTU) on an upstream router interface is set to 1400 bytes.

The engineer reviews the following CLI output for ethernet1/1.

Questions 15

Which setting should be modified on ethernet1/1 to remedy this problem?

Options:

A.

Lower the interface MTU value below 1500.

B.

Enable the Ignore IPv4 Don't Fragment (DF) setting.

C.

Change the subnet mask from /23 to /24.

D.

Adjust the TCP maximum segment size (MSS) value. *

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine