Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Paloalto Networks Updated PCNSE Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 11 / 13

Paloalto Networks PCNSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE) PAN-OS 10.2
Exam Code: PCNSE Dumps
Vendor: Paloalto Networks Certification: Palo Alto Certifications and Accreditations
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 44

Which two factors should be considered when sizing a decryption firewall deployment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Encryption algorithm

B.

Number of security zones in decryption policies

C.

TLS protocol version

D.

Number of blocked sessions

Discussion
Question 45

An engineer creates a set of rules in a Device Group (Panorama) to permit traffic to various services for a specific LDAP user group.

What needs to be configured to ensure Panorama can retrieve user and group information for use in these rules?

Options:

A.

A service route to the LDAP server

B.

A Master Device

C.

Authentication Portal

D.

A User-ID agent on the LDAP server

Discussion
Question 46

Four configuration choices are listed, and each could be used to block access to a specific URL.

If you configured each choice to block the same URL, then which choice would be evaluated last in the processing order to block access to the URL?

Options:

A.

Custom URL category in URL Filtering profile

B.

EDL in URL Filtering profile

C.

PAN-DB URL category in URL Filtering profile

D.

Custom URL category in Security policy rule

Discussion
Question 47

An organization wants to begin decrypting guest and BYOD traffic.

Which NGFW feature can be used to identify guests and BYOD users, instruct them how to download and install the CA certificate, and clearly notify them that their traffic will be decrypted?

Options:

A.

Authentication Portal

B.

SSL Decryption profile

C.

SSL decryption policy

D.

comfort pages

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 11 / 13

PCNSE
PDF

$35  $99.99

PCNSE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PCNSE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99