Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by heather

Page: 6 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: heather
Question 24

Which of the following SAP encapsulations supports only one service on a port?

Options:

A.

Dot1Q

B.

Null

C.

Q-in-Q

D.

Ipcp

E.

BCP

Discussion
Question 25

According to the SAP-egress policy configured and applied, which queue will EF traffic use?

Questions 25

Options:

A.

Queue 2 in "policer-output-queues," the default queue group used by policers on egress, because there are no queues in the "qg-10" queue-group template.

B.

The local SAP's queue 1, because there is no queue in the "qg-10" queue-group template for EF traffic.

C.

Queue 1 in the "qg-10" queue-group, because it exists by default and all traffic is mapped to it.

D.

EF traffic is dropped because there are no queues in the "qg-10" queue-group template.

Discussion
Question 26

Click the exhibit button below. Given that the slope-policy (below) has been enabled and applied on a network port, which of the following statements are TRUE? (Choose three)

Questions 26

Options:

A.

All out-of-profile traffic will be dropped before any in-profile is dropped.

B.

The time average factor of 0 will discard all packets arriving in the shared buffer pool.

C.

When the shared buffer utilization reaches 51%, in-profile packets might be dropped.

D.

The highest probability with which an out-of-profile packet can be dropped is 20%.

E.

When an in-profile packet arrives and the shared buffer utilization is at 69%, the packet will have approximately a 60% likelihood of being discarded.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 27

Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding the PE device in a QoS enabled network? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

A device that provides no differentiation between customer traffic flows.

B.

A device that classifies and marks customer traffic.

C.

A device that uses MPLS EXP bits to differentiate between traffic flows.

D.

A device that creates macroflows towards the core from multiple customer sites.

E.

A device that passes macroflows while optionally changing QoS markings.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99