Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by gracie-mae

Page: 15 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: gracie-mae
Question 60

Click the exhibit.

Questions 60

The displayed output is from an ASBR supporting an inter-AS model A VPRN. Which of the following statements about this output is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The neighbor shown is an ASBR router.

B.

The address family between the peers should be VPN-IPv4 instead of IPv4.

C.

The neighbor address cannot be the interface address 10.3.4.4.

D.

The omitted AS number under "BGP summary" must be equal to 64496.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 61

Which of the following protocols does the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR support to signal VPRN service labels?

Options:

A.

Targeted-LDP

B.

BGP

C.

MP-BGP

D.

RSVP-TE

Discussion
Question 62

Click the exhibit.

Questions 62

For the Inter-AS model B VPRN, which of the route updates for prefix 192.168.1.0/27 is incorrect?

Options:

A.

The route update sent from PE1.

B.

The route update sent from PE2.

C.

The route update sent from ASBR1.

D.

The route update sent from ASBR2.

Discussion
Question 63

What operation does a P device perform when it receives a labeled packet for a VPRN service?

Options:

A.

It forwards the packet based on the label signaled by MP-BGP.

B.

It decrements the TTL and forwards the packet based on the inner label.

C.

It swaps the outer label then forwards the packet.

D.

The P router does not perform any operations on labeled packets.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99