Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by emil

Page: 18 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: emil
Question 72

Click the exhibit.

Questions 72

Routers RR1 and RR2 are configured as route reflectors. For the inter-AS model C VPRN, which of the following about the BGP sessions established between the routers is TRUE?

Options:

A.

ASBR2 has a total of three BGP sessions established: one with PE2, one with RR2, and one with ASBR1.

B.

RR1 has a total of three BGP sessions established: one with PEL one with RR2, and one with ASBRL

C.

PE2 has a total of two BGP sessions established: one with RR2 and one with ASBR2.

D.

PE1 has a total of two BGP sessions established: one with RR1 and one with PE2.

Discussion
Question 73

An autonomous system has 7 routers configured with BGP. How many iBGP sessions are required for a fully meshed configuration?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 74

An Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is configured with an export policy to redistribute its directly-connected networks into BGP. Which of the following databases contains the routes for these networks?

Options:

A.

The routes are in the RIB-In.

B.

The routes are in the Loc-RIB.

C.

The routes are in the RIB-Out.

D.

The routes are not in any of the BGP databases.

Discussion
Question 75

Click the exhibit.

Questions 75

Routers RR1 and RR2 are route reflectors with the same cluster-ID. How many updates for prefix 192.168.1.0/27 are received at router RR1?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 18 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99