Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by wynter-rose

Page: 13 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: wynter-rose
Question 52

Which of the following about inter-AS model A VPRN is FALSE?

Options:

A.

It requires the configuration of back-to-back VRFs between ASBR routers in different autonomous systems

B.

It is the most scalable of the Inter-AS models.

C.

Most routers that support VPRN functionality support model A by default.

D.

It uses conventional eBGP to distribute unlabeled IPv4 routes between ASBR routers in different autonomous systems.

Discussion
Question 53

Click the exhibit.

Questions 53

An extranet VPRN is configured on Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SRs. On which router(s) should the displayed configuration be applied?

Options:

A.

Router R1

B.

Router R2

C.

Routers R1 and R2

D.

Router R3

E.

Router R4

Discussion
Question 54

Click the exhibit.

Questions 54

For the inter-AS model B VPRN, which of the following is the correct BGP configuration on ASBR1?

Questions 54

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 55

Click the exhibit.

Questions 55

For the inter-AS model C VPRN, how many labels does PE1 push on a data packet received from CE1 and destined to CE2?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF