Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by raiden

Page: 4 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: raiden
Question 16

Which of the following statements is false?

Options:

A.

VPLS is a bridged LAN service.

B.

VPLS provides L2 VPN services to CEs.

C.

VPLS is a point-to-point service where CEs are presented with point-to-point virtual circuits.

D.

CEs that are members of the same VPLS service instance communicate with each other as if they are connected via a bridged LAN.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

Filter Policies can only be applied on egress.

B.

An IP filter can be applied on ingress at the same time a MAC filter is applied on the egress of the SAP.

C.

Filter Policies can be based on IP, MAC, and VPI/VCI addresses.

D.

Any number of ingress and egress filter policies can be associated with a SAP.

E.

An IP filter and a MAC filter can be applied on the ingress SAP at the same time.

F.

None of the above.

Discussion
Question 18

What is the result of initiating an oam mac-ping to an unknown unicast MAC address in a VPLS instance?

Options:

A.

The oam mac-ping will fail. The MAC address must be known in the local FDB to be successful.

B.

The request will be flooded and the only response will come from the PE node that has learned the specified MAC address on a local SAP.

C.

The request will be flooded and the CE device with the corresponding MAC will reply.

D.

All nodes will reply because the oam mac-ping is flooded.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 19

If the command "disable-learning" has been added at the VPLS level, then MAC entries which have already been learned will not be aged.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 4 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF