Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 10 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 40

Which of the following are examples of metrics for QoS?

Options:

A.

Signal degradation, attenuation, line loss

B.

Latency, FIFO, WRED

C.

Delay, jitter, packet loss

D.

SNR, queue depth, latency

E.

Attenuation, dispersion, latency

Discussion
Question 41

Click the exhibit button below. A partial SAP-ingress policy configuration is shown below. A UDP video stream is sent to a PC with IP address 192.168.1.100. Given the SAP-ingress policy, to which forwarding class is the traffic matched?

Questions 41

Options:

A.

AF

B.

EF

C.

H2

D.

H1

E.

BE

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 42

Which of the following statements describe the operation of WRED on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

WRED monitors the shared buffer space utilization over a period of time.

B.

WRED disables the TCP slow-start congestion control mechanism.

C.

WRED uses two configurable slopes for each buffer pool: a high slope and a low slope.

D.

WRED uses the shared buffer utilization, instead of the individual queue depth, to get a better picture of the average resource utilization of the shared buffer space.

E.

WRED polices the shared buffer pool and marks all packets above a certain rate as "discard eligible."

Discussion
Question 43

Click the exhibit button below. Each router is interconnected by a single GigE link, as shown in the diagram below.

Questions 43

Note: The arrows show the direction of traffic flow.

Traffic from Customer A and Customer B that is classified to the same forwarding class is queued together at the ingress of Router B.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 10 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF