Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aj

Page: 11 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: aj
Question 44

If a packet is marked on a SAP-ingress, it will be remarked at the first network egress point (if remarking is enabled in the network egress policy).

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 45

WRED can be used to help avoid TCP slow-start synch problems.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 46

A network port using null encapsulation has a MTU of 1514 bytes. When MPLS transport is used without FRR, what is the maximum service MTU of a VPLS using that port?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

14%

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 47

To manage the shared buffer space at network ports, slope policies are applied on _________ for the ingress direction, and on ________ or _________ for the egress direction.

Options:

A.

Interfaces, ports, SAPs

B.

Ports, ports, MDAs

C.

MDAs, MDAs, ports

D.

Interfaces, interfaces. MDAs

E.

MDAs, ports, interfaces

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 11 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99