Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by asa

Page: 3 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: asa
Question 12

The service-mtu of a VPLS using MPLS encapsulation is set to 9100. What is the minimum MTU value that can be set for the network port if fast re-route facility mode is used on the SDP LSP?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following describes the scope of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM standard? (Choose 3)

Options:

A.

Monitor and troubleshoot a point-to-point full-duplex link.

B.

Monitor and troubleshoot end-to-end services.

C.

Can be used at the core to trigger MPLS protection mechanisms when a physical failure detection is not possible.

D.

Should not be used at the core to trigger MPLS protection. BFD is the only method that can be used when physical failure detection is not possible.

E.

Valuable in the last-mile connection to the Service Provider demarcation device.

Discussion
Question 14

How can one ensure that a specific switch will be select as root in an STP network?

Options:

A.

Set the bridge priority to 131071.

B.

Set the bridge priority to 0.

C.

Set the bridge priority to 32768.

D.

Leave the bridge priority as the default.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 15

Redundant spoke-SDPs are used between 2 Metro networks for redundancy. How can load balancing be achieved across the redundant spoke-SDPs?

Options:

A.

A single management VPLS using RSTP can be used to block different SDPs for different VPLS services.

B.

A single management VPLS using 802.1D-2004 can be used to block different SDPs for different VPLS services

C.

There is no way to have load balancing across redundant spoke-SDPs.

D.

Two management VPLS using RSTP can be used to block different SDPs for different VPLS services.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99