Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by caspar

Page: 9 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: caspar
Question 36

According to the SAP-ingress QoS policy shown, what needs to be the depth of the CIR bucket of policer 5, as a minimum, for forwarded packets to start being marked as out-of-profile?

Questions 36

Options:

A.

1,000 tokens

B.

2,000 tokens

C.

10,000 tokens

D.

20,000 tokens

Discussion
Question 37

What is the maximum number of SAP-ingress policies that can be applied on a SAP?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 38

How does an IOM3 improve the queue usage over an IOM2 in an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The IOM3 adds more memory to both forwarding complexes which increases the total number of queues available.

B.

The IOM3 only contains a single forwarding complex which reduces the number of queues used.

C.

The IOM3 allows multiple forwarding classes to be assigned to a single queue.

D.

The IOM3 allows queues to be dynamically allocated between ingress and egress.

E.

The IOM3 has a larger CPU capable of tracking active hardware queue utilization and adjusting memory allocation accordingly.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 39

Which of the following statements regarding scheduling on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is TRUE? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

When using profile-mode queues, traffic that is marked as in-profile on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will still be considered as in-profile at egress.

B.

When an HQoS strategy using an egress port-scheduler has been deployed, Tier 1 receives its scheduling rates based on the amount of egress bandwidth available for each forwarding class.

C.

The greater the difference between PIR and CIR rates in a queue, the less likely a CIR will be provided.

D.

Packets scheduled out of high-priority queues in the default scheduler will have a lower chance of packet loss at the expense of incurring a higher probability of delay.

E.

When using priority-mode queues, traffic that is marked as in-profile on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will be considered as in-profile at egress.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99