Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aayan

Page: 5 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: aayan
Question 20

Five VPLS services have been configured between two PE routers. What is the minimum amount of SDPs that must be configured?

Options:

A.

5-one for each service.

B.

2-one in each direction.

C.

10-five in each direction.

D.

None of the above.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 21

When deploying Active/Standby pseudowires, the CE does not require any special configuration

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 22

Questions 22

Which of the following features can be enabled to eliminate MAC instability when using policy-based forwarding to redirect traffic to a Layer 2 DPI device?

Options:

A.

discard-unknown

B.

mac-move

C.

disable-learning

D.

enable-mac-stability

Discussion
Question 23

What function in IEEE 802.1 ah helps to limit the amount of MAC addresses learned in the core?

Options:

A.

I-VPLS is configured in the core of the network with an l-MAC address. This l-MAC address is the only MAC learned in the core

B.

The B-VPLS and l-VPLS are configured in the edge. The B-VPLS is configured with a Backbone MAC and is the only MAC learned in the core

C.

Each SDP is configured with a Backbone MAC to hide customer MAC addresses in the core

D.

Each SAP is associated with a common l-MAC to hide customer MAC addresses in the core

Discussion
Page: 5 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99