Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by alessio

Page: 12 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: alessio
Question 48

Click the exhibit button below.

Questions 48

Based on the configuration shown below, name the forwarding class to be associated with a TCP packet encapsulated inside an Ethernet frame that arrives on SAP 1/1/5 with the following characteristics:

Destination IP address = 120.110.1.1

TCP port number = 23

DSCP value = nc1

Dot1pvalue = 3

Options:

A.

H2

B.

NC

C.

L2

D.

EF

E.

H1

F.

BE

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 49

Which of the following about inter-AS model C VPRNs is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Within each AS, the ASBR advertises the system addresses of remote PE routers as labeled IPv4 routes.

B.

PE routers in different ASs exchange VPRN routing information directly over MP-eBGP.

C.

Within each AS, MP-iBGP sessions are established to exchange VPN-IPv4 prefixes between the PE routers.

D.

ASBRs exchange the system addresses of PE routers as VPN-IPv4 routes over MP-eBGP.

Discussion
Question 50

For the data packets in a VPRN, how is the inner label in an MPLS packet signaled?

Options:

A.

Signaled via MP-BGP and used to identify the egress PE.

B.

Signaled via T-LDP and used to identify the customer VPRN.

C.

Signaled via MP-BGP and used to identify the customer VPRN.

D.

Signaled via RSVP and LDP and used to identify the egress PE.

E.

Signaled via RSVP and LDP and used to identify the customer VPRN.

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following devices would typically have VRF instances?

Options:

A.

Any CE device

B.

Any PE device

C.

Any P device

D.

Any router in the service provider core

E.

Any customer router

Discussion