Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by harlan

Page: 8 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: harlan
Question 32

In the image shown above, the SAP-ingress policy is applied properly to a Nokia 7750 SR. A traffic stream is received from an IP address of 192.168.1.1 with DSCP set to EF. Which forwarding class and priority level is used for this traffic stream?

Questions 32

Options:

A.

FC H1, high

B.

FC EF, high

C.

FC H2, low

D.

FC EF, low

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following are entities of the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR on which you can NOT apply a network-queue policy? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Router interfaces

B.

Ingress MDA

C.

Ingress Ethernet network ports

D.

Egress Ethernet network ports

E.

Service SAPs

Discussion
Question 34

A packet is to be encapsulated inside an MPLS tunnel which consists of two MPLS headers at the first network egress. Which of the MPLS EXP fields will be marked?

Options:

A.

The EXP field in the bottom MPLS header will be marked.

B.

The EXP field in both the top and bottom MPLS headers will be marked.

C.

For Layer 2 services, the top MPLS header will be marked; for Layer 3 services, the bottom MPLS header will be marked.

D.

The EXP field in the top MPLS header will be marked.

E.

Neither the top nor the bottom EXP field will be marked since EXP remarking can only be done on the network ingress.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 35

Which of the following statements about a Management VPLS is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Operates in transparent mode.

B.

Carries RSTP BPDUs only.

C.

Assigns RSTP state to other VPLS services.

D.

Allows load balancing among multiple management VPLS instances.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99