Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by angelina

Page: 7 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: angelina
Question 28

Which of the following statements regarding policing and shaping on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR are TRUE? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The larger the configured MBS value, the lower the amount of shaping performed.

B.

When policing is enabled on the SAP-ingress, all traffic is considered as in-profile.

C.

Setting the CIR to 1000 and the PIR to max will enable shapeless policing at 1 Mbps within the SAP-egress policy.

D.

Configuring MBS to equal CBS will disable shaping.

E.

Setting the CIR and PIR to equal values disables soft-policing.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 29

Which of the following statements about LAGs is TRUE?

Options:

A.

A network LAG can only connect to another network LAG.

B.

All port numbers must match between LAG endpoints.

C.

All port physical speeds must match between members of a LAG.

D.

It aggregates traffic from multiple physical ports into a single virtual port.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following statements BEST defines policing?

Options:

A.

The process of delaying packets within a traffic stream to have them conform to a defined traffic profile.

B.

The overall treatment of a defined subset of a customer's traffic within a DiffServ domain.

C.

The process of discarding packets within a traffic stream in accordance with the state of a meter to enforce a defined traffic profile.

D.

The action of setting the DiffServ codepoint of a packet prior to its entry into a downstream DiffServ domain.

E.

A specified algorithm or operation that is implemented in a node in order to realize one or more per-hop behaviors.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following about self-generated traffic QoS is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The DSCP marking stays ncl for all applications; only the internal forwarding class is manipulated across different applications.

B.

DSCP bits can be set per application, per routing instance.

C.

The internal forwarding class for self-generated traffic is set once and applied to the base router and all VPRN instances.

D.

Self-generated traffic can be marked at Layer 2 no matter what encapsulation is used on the network interfaces.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99