Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by daniela

Page: 17 / 23

Nokia 4A0-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia SRA Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 639 Q&A's Shared By: daniela
Question 68

Which of the following about inter-AS model B VPRN is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The ASBRs use MP-eBGP to peer with each other and exchange IPv4 routes between autonomous systems.

B.

The ASBRs use MP-iBGP to peer with PE routers in their autonomous system and exchange VPN-IPv4 routes.

C.

The ASBRs maintain a mapping of labels for IPv4 routes exchanged between autonomous systems.

D.

The ASBRs require per-VPRN configuration.

Discussion
Question 69

Click the exhibit.

Questions 69

A Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is configured on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR for a customer carrier offering VPRN services. Which of the following about this configuration is FALSE?

Options:

A.

In the CSC VPRN, configure an eBGP session between CSC-PE and CSC-CE and use the "advertise-label vpn-ipv4" CLI command to enable the advertisement of VPN-IPv4 routes.

B.

When the customer carrier uses the same autonomous system number in various sites, use the "loop-detect off" CLI command to disable the loop detection functionality on CSC-CE and PE routers.

C.

On the CSC-PE routers, use the "carrier-carrier-vpn" CLI command to configure the VPRN service as CSC.

D.

Configure an iBGP session between PE1 and PE2 and use the "family vpn-ipv4" CLI command to directly exchange end-customer routes learned from CE1 and CE2.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 70

When configuring the CE with the selected CE-PE routing protocol on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR, which of the following statements is true? (Choose three.)

Questions 70

Options:

A.

The protocol is configured under the config>service context

B.

The protocol is configured under the global router context

C.

The interface leading to the PE is defined as a protocol neighbor

D.

The routing protocol used must be the same as the routing protocol used at other CE-PE locations in the same VPN.

E.

A routing policy may or may not be required depending on the routing requirements and routing protocol

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following is not a valid BGP design for a network provider supporting VPRNs?

Options:

A.

Full mesh of MP-BGP between all P devices

B.

Full mesh of MP-BGP between PE devices

C.

Route reflector configuration between PE devices

D.

Confederation configuration between PE devices

Discussion
Page: 17 / 23
Title