Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by renae

Page: 8 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: renae
Question 32

Which of the following statements best describes the main difference between an Ipipe and an Epipe interworking?

Options:

A.

An Ipipe is a point-to-point Layer 2 VPN capable of only carrying Ethernet payloads. An Epipe interworking refers to the transportation of ATM/FR traffic over an Epipe.

B.

An Ipipe is used for performing Ethernet interworking with ATM/FR/PPP using bridged-PDUs. An Epipe interworking is used for performing Ethernet interworking with ATM/FR/PPP using routed-PDUs.

C.

An Ipipe is used for performing Ethernet interworking with ATM/FR/PPP using routed-PDUs. An Epipe interworking is used for performing Ethernet interworking with ATM/FR/PPP using bridged-PDUs.

D.

None of the above.

Discussion
Question 33

What MPLS function should be performed by a router that receives a data packet with an MPLS label value of 0?

Options:

A.

Push an additional label onto the label stack.

B.

Pop the label.

C.

Swap the label.

D.

Pop the label and push an additional label onto the label stack.

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following about LDP sessions is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Frame mode requires multiple sessions between peers.

B.

The lower transport address initiates the session.

C.

Established LDP sessions run over a TCP connection.

D.

An LDP session is established immediately after Init messages are exchanged between peers.

Discussion
Question 35

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 35

A fully loose LSP MtoR6" is enabled with FRR protection. All links have the same cost. After the link between R2 and R4 goes down, FRR protection repairs the LSP and traffic traverses on R1-R2-R7-R8-R4-R6. By default, which of the following about this LSP on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is FALSE?

Options:

A.

The LSP will switch to R1-R3-R5-R6 after the resignal timer expires.

B.

The old primary path and its detours are torn down after the new primary path is established.

C.

CSPF must be enabled to find a more optimal path.

D.

The traffic is switched to R1-R3-R5-R6 in an MBB fashion.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 8 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99