Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by gruffydd

Page: 16 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: gruffydd
Question 64

Which mode does the following statement describe? An LSR will advertise a label mapping immediately, without waiting for a label mapping from the FEC's next-hop.

Options:

A.

Liberal label retention mode

B.

Conservative label retention mode

C.

Ordered control mode

D.

Independent control mode

Discussion
Question 65

Which of the following statements regarding RSVP-TE is FALSE?

Options:

A.

RSVP-TE operates in a downstream unsolicited label advertisement mode.

B.

RSVP-TE makes use of ordered control mode.

C.

RSVP-TE is an MPLS signaling protocol, based on the resource reservation protocol.

D.

RSVP-TE enables the establishment of explicitly routed LSPs that can be automatically routed away from network failures

E.

RSVP-TE supports explicitly routed LSPs using either loose or strict route definitions.

Discussion
Question 66

On which type of IS-IS router is summarization most likely to be configured?

Options:

A.

L1 routers

B.

L2 routers

C.

L1/L2 routers

D.

L1 and L2 routers

Discussion
Question 67

Which of the following describes what happens when facility backup fast reroute is enabled for a LSP? Choose three answers.

Options:

A.

Each PLR will signal a bypass tunnel that avoids the next-hop node or link.

B.

When a failure occurs, the PLR will push an additional label onto the label stack and start forwarding traffic onto its bypass tunnel.

C.

The ingress router will include a RRO object in the path message to indicate the routers that should be PLRs and MPs along the protected path.

D.

The ingress router will set the local protection desired flag in the session attribute object of the path message to inform all routers along the protected LSP path to establish bypass tunnels.

E.

When the bypass tunnel is in use, the MP will include the RRO object in its PathErr message, with the local protection in use flag set to notify the ingress router that it is using the bypass tunnel.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 16 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99