Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 21 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 84

Which of the following regarding the IS-IS PSNP is FALSE?

Options:

A.

PSNPs are used on point-to-point links to acknowledge the receipt of an LSP.

B.

There are three types of PSNPs: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 1/2.

C.

A PSNP lists some of the LSPs in the router's database.

D.

PSNPs are used by an IS-IS router to request LSP information from a neighboring router.

Discussion
Question 85

Which of the following configurations allow a router to periodically attempt to move LSP traffic to a better path, if the head end can find one?

Options:

A.

configure router mpls retry-timer 30

B.

configure router mpls resignal-timer 30

C.

configure router mpls retry-attempts 30

D.

configure router mpls global-revertive 30

Discussion
Question 86

In IS-IS, which of the following regarding an L1/L2 router is FALSE?

Options:

A.

An L1/L2 router can have adjacencies with routers in different areas.

B.

An L1/L2 router calculates separate SPF trees for the Level 1 and Level 2 topology.

C.

An L1/L2 router advertises its L2 routes to other L1 routers in the same area.

D.

An L1/L2 router sets the ATT bit in L1 LSPs to indicate that it has routes to other areas.

Discussion
Question 87

Which of the following statements regarding admin groups is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Admin groups can be configured using the command "configure>router>mpls>admin-group".

B.

CSPF uses the information defined by admin groups when paths are computed for constraint-based LSPs.

C.

By default, interfaces for which MPLS has been enabled are in the default admin group.

D.

A LSP can make use of admin groups for constraint-based path calculations by including or excluding the admin group

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 21 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99