Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by halima

Page: 2 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: halima
Question 8

Click the exhibit.

Questions 8

This output is from a router that is part of a 6VPE deployment using a VPRN. Which type of router would this configuration be found on?

Options:

A.

A CE router.

B.

A P router.

C.

A PE router.

D.

Both P and PE routers.

Discussion
Question 9

Choose the following components that are necessary for the configuration of a mirror service. (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

A mirror destination to indicate which ports to monitor.

B.

A mirror source to indicate which ports to monitor.

C.

A mirror destination to indicate on which sap or sdp traffic should be replicated.

D.

A mirror source to indicate on which sap or sdp traffic should be replicated

Discussion
Question 10

A network technician needs to set up a local mirror to replicate traffic for examination with a protocol analyzer. The analyzer is on port 1/1/4 of his service router. Which of the following configuration steps is required?

Options:

A.

A mirror source listing port 1/1/4.

B.

A mirror destination listing port 1/1/4.

C.

A remote source command indicating the IP address of the service router he is configuring a local mirror on.

D.

Verification that his IP/MPLS infrastructure is in place

E.

None of the above.

Discussion
Question 11

An E-pipe is configured with a service MTU of 5000. What value will be derived for the VC-MTU?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99