Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by lia

Page: 19 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: lia
Question 76

What type of LSA is used to flood information about prefixes from one OSPF area to other attached areas?

Options:

A.

Type 1

B.

Type 3

C.

Type 4

D.

Type 7

Discussion
Question 77

Click on the exhibit button below.

Questions 77

Which fields in this output uniquely identify the RSVP session belonging to a single LSP? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

Tunnel ID

B.

Name

C.

LSP ID

D.

To

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 78

If an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 LSR receives a labeled packet with a outer label TTL of 250 and an inner label TTL of 251, which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

The packet will be label switched; the outer label TTL will be 249 and the inner label TTL will be 250.

B.

The packet will be label switched; the outer label TTL will be 249 and the inner label TTL will be 251.

C.

The packet will be label switched; both the outer label TTL and the inner label TTL will be 250.

D.

The packet will be label switched; both the outer label TTL and the inner label TTL will be 249, because they must be the same.

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following best describes the actions taken by an IS-IS router after it receives an LSP on a broadcast interface that is newer than the one in its database?

Options:

A.

The router sends a copy of the LSP from its database to its neighbor.

B.

The router updates its database with the LSP and floods a copy to its other neighbors.

C.

The router updates its database with the LSP, acknowledges the LSP with a PSNP and floods a copy to its other neighbors.

D.

The router updates its database with the LSP and acknowledges it with a PSNP.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99