Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by neve

Page: 31 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: neve
Question 124

Which of the following commands can be used to display the number of SPF computations that have been performed on a router?

Options:

A.

show router ospf area

B.

show router ospf neighbor

C.

show router ospf interface

D.

show router ospf status

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 125

Which three IS-IS PDU types are used for database synchronization?

Options:

A.

Hellos, CSNPs, PSNPs

B.

LSPs. Hellos, CSNPs

C.

LSPs, PSNPs, Hellos

D.

LSPs, CSNPs, PSNPs

Discussion
Question 126

Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of RIPv1?:

Options:

A.

30 second network updates

B.

Classless routing

C.

Broadcast advertisement

D.

Poison Reverse

Discussion
Question 127

Given the NSAP address of 49.0012.1234.1234.1234.00, what area does the IS-IS router reside in?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 31 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01