Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by avyaan

Page: 28 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: avyaan
Question 112

Which of the following best describes the actions after an IS-IS router receives on a broadcast interface, a newer LSP than the one in its database?

Options:

A.

The router sends a copy of the LSP from its database to its neighbor

B.

The router updates its database with the LSP and floods a copy to its other neighbors.

C.

The router updates its database with the LSP, acknowledges the LSP with a PSNP and floods a copy to its other neighbors.

D.

The router updates its database with the LSP and acknowledges it with a PSNP.

Discussion
Question 113

Which of the following are types of routers in an IS-IS topology? Choose three answers

Options:

A.

Level 0

B.

Level 1

C.

Level 2

D.

Level 0/1

E.

Level 1/2

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 114

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 114

In the topology shown, router R1 is an ASBR configured to export external routes to OSPF. Which of the following statements regarding the OSPF LSAs in the network is true?

Options:

A.

Router R1 generates a type 5 LSA that is flooded through all OSPF areas.

B.

Router R1 generates a type 7 LSA that is flooded through all OSPF areas.

C.

Router R1 generates a type 5 LSA that is flooded through area 1. Router R2 generates a type 7 LSA that is flooded through areas 0 and 2.

D.

Router R1 generates a type 7 LSA that is flooded through area 1. Router R3 generates a type 5 LSA that is flooded through areas 0 and 2.

Discussion
Question 115

Click the exhibit button.

Which of the following statements best describes the format of data traffic sent from the PC to the server?

Options:

A.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the system IP address of router R1; the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

B.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the router R1 port connected to the PC, the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

C.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the server, the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the server.

D.

The source IP address will be the address of the PC, and the destination IP address will be the IP address of the server; the source MAC address will be the MAC address of the PC, and the destination MAC address will be the MAC address of the router R1 port connected to the PC.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99