Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by alicia

Page: 18 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: alicia
Question 72

Which type of OSPF LSA has the following characteristics: It is flooded only within the area it originates from and can be originated by any OSPF router within the area (including non-DR routers).

Options:

A.

Type 1 Router LSA

B.

Type 2 Network LSA

C.

Type 3 Summary LSA

D.

Type 4 ASBR LSA

Discussion
Question 73

Click on the exhibit button below. Assume the following:

Questions 73

- Each router's OSPF interfaces are in the areas shown.

- Bidirectional LDP-over-RSVP tunnels extend from routers R1 to R3 and back over the path R1-R4-R5-R3.

- You enable fast reroute facility bypass on the R5-R3 RSVP LSP.

- Router R5 acts as a PLR, protecting the R5-R3 link by building a bypass tunnel through router R2.

You build a layer 2 VPN on routers R1 and R3, using the LDP-over-RSVP tunnels. What MPLS configuration step must you complete on router R2 for it to protect the end-to-end service?

Options:

A.

Enable LDP on the R2-R5 interface.

B.

Configure T-LDP sessions between routers R2 and R5 and R3.

C.

Configure LDP-over-RSVP support on router R2.

D.

Enable MPLS and RSVP on the router R2 network interfaces.

E.

Enable LDP on the R2-R5 and R2-R3 interfaces.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 74

Which command can be used to verify the LDP settings for label distribution and retention?

Options:

A.

show router ldp default

B.

show router ldp parameters

C.

show router ldp settings

D.

show router mpls settings

E.

show router mpls label-options

Discussion
Question 75

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 75

Router R4 is being added to the network and it is connected to a non-OSPF domain.

Which area type should be used for Area 1 to allow the external routes to be advertised into Area 0?

Options:

A.

Backbone

B.

NSSA

C.

Stub

D.

Totally stubby

Discussion
Page: 18 / 31
Title