Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by melina

Page: 14 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: melina
Question 56

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 56

Both Path-1 and Path-2 are down. If Path-2 becomes available again, how does the headend router select the secondary LSP path?

Options:

A.

The router will switch to Path-2 because it is the first secondary path configured in the list.

B.

The router will not switch to Path-2 because the current path has the longest uptime.

C.

The router will switch to Path-2 because it is a more preferred path.

D.

The router will not switch to Path-2 because the router will not revert to another secondary path.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 57

An ES service can have both MAC and IP filters applied to it.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following statements is NOT a valid reason to use MP-BGP as a routing protocol to transport VPRN routes?

Options:

A.

The number of VPRN routes can become very large. MP-BGP can support a very large number of routes.

B.

MP-BGP can carry routing information for a number of different address families.

C.

MP-BGP is designed to exchange information between routers that are not directly connected. This feature keeps VPRN routing information out of P-routers.

D.

MP-BGP can carry additional information attached to a route as an optional BGP attribute.

E.

All of the above statements are valid reasons for using MP-BGP as a VPRN routing protocol.

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following is NOT a service offered on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

IES

B.

VPWS

C.

VPLS

D.

VPRN

E.

L2TP

Discussion