Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by khalil

Page: 5 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: khalil
Question 20

Once a service has been created with a customer association, it is possible to change the customer association.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 21

Click the exhibit.

Questions 21

Which tool produced this output?

Options:

A.

ping

B.

Isp-ping

C.

traceroute

D.

Isp-trace

Discussion
Question 22

The SAP 1/1/1:2.3 receives an Ethernet frame with outer VLAN tag 5 and inner VLAN tag 3. Which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The frame is dropped.

B.

The frame's outer tag is changed to match the SAP, and it is accepted.

C.

The frames outer tag is dropped, and the frame is accepted.

D.

The frame's tags are removed, and the frame is accepted.

Discussion
Question 23

On an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR, which vc-type will strip service delimiting tags at the ingress PE?

Options:

A.

vc-type ether

B.

vc-type vlan

C.

vc-type dotlq

D.

vc-type null

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 5 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99