Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by margaret

Page: 3 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: margaret
Question 12

Click the exhibit.

Questions 12

The output is from PE router R1 about VPRN service 100. From which protocol did router R1 learn the prefix 192.168.20.0/24?

Options:

A.

LDP

B.

BGP

C.

MP-BGP

D.

MPLS

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 13

Which of the following statements about VPRN is NOT true? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

VPRN is an IP service that connects multiple sites in a single routed domain over the provider-managed IP/MPLS network.

B.

Each VPRN consists of a set of customer sites that must connect to the same PE router

C.

In a VPRN service, each customer router becomes a routing peer to other customer routers

D.

VPRN provides customer routers with transparent IP connectivity without knowledge of the MPLS core

Discussion
Question 14

On an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR, which of the following about a VPLS is FALSE?

Options:

A.

By default, the VC ID on the mesh SDPs of a VPLS are set to the service ID.

B.

A VPLS appears to the customer as a direct Ethernet connection.

C.

Mesh SDPs are used for VPLSes to avoid loops.

D.

By default, T-LDP is used for signaling service labels.

Discussion
Question 15

The SAP 1/1/1:2.3 receives an Ethernet frame with outer VLAN tag 2 and inner VLAN tag 5. Which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The matching outer tag is removed, and the frame is forwarded.

B.

The inner tag is removed, and the frame is forwarded.

C.

The inner tag is changed to match the SAP, and the frame is forwarded.

D.

The frame is dropped.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99