Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by amelia-rose

Page: 29 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: amelia-rose
Question 116

Which of the following types of network topologies are supported by IS-IS on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR? Choose two answers.

Options:

A.

Non-broadcast

B.

Broadcast

C.

Point-to-multipoint

D.

Point-to-point

Discussion
Question 117

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 117

In the topology shown, router R1 is an ASBR configured to export external routes to OSPF. Assuming that there are no stub networks, which of the following statements regarding type 4 LSA generation is true?

Options:

A.

Router R1 generates a type 4 LSA that is flooded to areas 0, 1, and 2.

B.

Router R3 generates a type 4 LSA that is flooded to areas 0, 1, and 2.

C.

Router R3 generates a type 4 LSA that is flooded to areas 0 and 2.

D.

Router R3 generates a type 4 LSA that is flooded to area 0, and router R6 generates a type 4 LSA that is flooded to area 2.

Discussion
Question 118

How many databases does a Link State routing protocol use?

Options:

A.

One

B.

Two

C.

Three

D.

Four

Discussion
Question 119

Which of the following correctly lists the 5 OSPF packet types?

Options:

A.

Hello, link state update, link state packet, link State acknowledgement, database description.

B.

Link state update, link state refresh, link state acknowledgement, database description, notification.

C.

Hello, link state refresh, link state update, link state acknowledgement, link state authentication.

D.

Hello, link state update, link state request, link state acknowledgement, database description.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 29 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99