Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by malak

Page: 26 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: malak
Question 104

How many bytes make up the system ID in an IS-IS NSAP address on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

4 bytes

B.

6 bytes

C.

8 bytes

D.

Variably between 4 and 8 bytes

Discussion
Question 105

When IS-IS elects a DIS, what is used as the tie breaker on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR, if the priorities are the same?

Options:

A.

The system ID.

B.

The loopback address.

C.

The sequence number of the Hello packet.

D.

The device that first initiated communication becomes the DIS

E.

The highest interface MAC address.

Discussion
Question 106

Click the exhibit button.

Questions 106

Two neighboring OSPF routers have exchanged the packets shown. What state is the adjacency in?

Options:

A.

Full; both routers are exchanging Helios to maintain the adjacency.

B.

The adjacency is down.

C.

The adjacency is in exstart state.

D.

The adjacency is in the exchange state.

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following are similarities between OSPF and IS-IS? Choose two answers.

Options:

A.

Metric is based on hop count.

B.

Slow convergence after link failures.

C.

Support hierarchy through the use of areas.

D.

Support for CIDR.

E.

Link state updates sent using layer 3 multicast.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 26 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99