Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by vinny

Page: 12 / 31

Nokia 4A0-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia NRS II Composite Exam
Exam Code: 4A0-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 852 Q&A's Shared By: vinny
Question 48

Which of the following about MPLS shortcuts for IGP on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is FALSE?

Options:

A.

An IGP route takes priority over a transport tunnel.

B.

Both LDP and RSVP-TE based tunnels can be used.

C.

MPLS tunnels can be used to resolve the prefixes learned via IGP.

D.

Multiple MPLS tunnels can be installed in the FIB.

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following describes a service on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

A logical entity that provides a uniform, end-to-end configuration, management and billing model for provisioning either Internet or VPN connectivity.

B.

Provides connectivity between customer access points.

C.

A service that can either be local or distributed.

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 50

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 50

An LDP-over-RSVP tunnel is established between routers R1 and R6. There is a VPN service running between routers R1 and R6. Which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Router R3 swaps both the RSVP-TE LSP label and LDP transport label received with new labels.

B.

Router R3 swaps the VPN service label received with a new label.

C.

Router R3 uses the same RSVP-TE LSP label as the one received from router R2.

D.

Router R3 uses the same LDP transport label as the one received from router R2.

Discussion
Question 51

Click on the exhibit.

Questions 51

Initially, all links have 800Mbps of unreserved bandwidth. All links are of equal costs. Shared explicit reservation style is used. LSP 1 is signaled first with a setup and hold priority of 2. Then, LSP 2 is signaled with setup and hold priority of 5. Both LSPs go from R1 to R5. Which of the following is TRUE?

Options:

A.

LSP 1 will follow R1-R3-R4-R5. LSP 2 will follow R1-R2-R5.

B.

LSP1 will follow R1-R2-R5. LSP 2 will follow R1-R3-R4-R5.

C.

Both LSP 1 and LSP 2 will follow R1-R2-R5.

D.

Both LSP 1 and LSP 2 will follow R1-R3-R4-R5.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

4A0-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99