Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by matias

Page: 8 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: matias
Question 32

Please wait while the virtual machine loads. Once loaded, you may proceed to the lab section. This may take a few minutes, and the wait time will not be deducted from your overall test time.

When the Next button is available, click it to access the lab section. In this section, you will perform a set of tasks in a live environment. While most functionality will be available to you as it would be in a live environment, some functionality (e.g., copy and paste, ability to navigate to external websites) will not be possible by design.

Scoring is based on the outcome of performing the tasks stated in the lab. In other words, it doesn't matter how you accomplish the task, if you successfully perform it, you will earn credit for that task.

Labs are not timed separately, and this exam may have more than one lab that you must complete. You can use as much time as you would like to complete each lab. But, you should manage your time appropriately to ensure that you are able to complete the lab(s) and all other sections of the exam in the time provided.

Please note that once you submit your work by clicking the Next button within a lab, you will NOT be able to return to the lab.

Questions 32

Use the following login credentials as needed:

To enter your username, place your cursor in the Sign in box and click on the username below.

To enter your password, place your cursor in the Enter password box and click on the password below.

Microsoft 365 Username: admin@abc.com

Microsoft 365 Password: xxxxxx

If the Microsoft 365 portal does not load successfully in the browser, press CTRL-K to reload the portal in a new browser tab.

The following information is for technical support purposes only.

Lab Instance: XXXXXX

You need to prevent email messages that contain attachments that have the .js file extension from being delivered to any recipients in your organization.

To complete this task, sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that uses Microsoft 365 Defender.

You plan to use Attack simulation training to simulate the following attack against users:

• Send an email message that contains a URL.

• If the users click the URL, redirect them to a website that requests a username and password.

Which technique should you use for the simulation?

Options:

A.

Malware Attachment

B.

Credential Harvest

C.

Drive-by URL

D.

Link to Malware

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 34

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that contains two users named User! and User2.

User1 receives an email message that appears to come from User2.

You discover that the message did NOT originate from User2.

You need to prevent email impersonation in the Exchange environment.

Which type of policy should you use, and which setting should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that contains a user named User1.

You need to ensure that User1 receives an email notification and can take corrective action when the Fix possible mail loop insight is generated

What should you use, and to which role group should you add User1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99