Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by bryson

Page: 11 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: bryson
Question 44

You have a hybrid deployment that contains a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant and an on-premises Exchange Server 2019 server named Server1.

Server1 uses a certificate from a third-party certification authority (CA). The certificate is enabled for the SMTP service.

You replace the certificate with a new certificate.

You discover that delivery fails for all email messages sent from Server1 to your Microsoft 365 tenant.

You receive the following error message for all the queued email messages: “450 4.4.101 Proxy session setup failed on Frontend with 451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with 451 5.7.3 STARTTLS is required to send mail.”

You need to ensure that the messages are delivered successfully from Server1 to the Microsoft 365 tenant.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Exchange admin center, update the certificate thumbprint in the properties of a connector

B.

From Server1, regenerate the certificate and select Make private keys exportable

C.

From the firewall, disable SMTP content inspection

D.

From Server1, enable the new certificate for the IMAP4 service

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 45

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You need to create a new public folder. The solution must ensure that users can create new posts by sending emails to the folder.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct orderQuestions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that contains a mailbox named Mailbox1.

You need to ensure that Mailbox1 rejects all external email messages and responds with the following non-delivery report (NDR): "Mailbox1 is an automated system mailbox and does not accept incoming mail.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Set a message delivery restriction for Mailbox1.

B.

From Mailbox1, create an inbox rule.

C.

Create a mail flow rule.

D.

Modify the permissions for Mailbox1.

Discussion
Question 47

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

A user named User1 no longer receives email in Outlook for Windows, but can see new messages in Outlook on the web

You plan to use the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer to run a connectivity test to verify whether MAPI over HTTP is failing.

Which test should you run?

Options:

A.

Outlook Connectivity

B.

Synchronization, Notification, Availability, and Automatic Replies

C.

Exchange ActiveSync

D.

Office 365 Single Sign-on Test

E.

Inbound SMTP Email