Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by enya

Page: 9 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: enya
Question 36

Your company has a department named Deptl.

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You need to prevent only the users in Deptl from using Outlook on the web to manage their mailbox settings.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Create a new role assignment policy.

B.

Create a custom role group.

C.

Assign the Team Mailboxes role.

D.

Remove the MyBaseOptions role from the policy.

E.

Edit the Default Role Assignment Policy.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 37

You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 organization that contains several thousand users. Most users connect to their mailbox by using a mobile device.

A new corporate security policy requires that when connecting from a mobile device, all users on devices that run iOS must use the Outlook mobile app only.

You need to modify the organization to meet the security requirement.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Exchange Management Shell, run the New-DeviceConditionalAccessPolicy cmdlet.

B.

From the Exchange admin center, create a mobile device access rule.

C.

From the Exchange Management Shell, run the New-DeviceConfigurationRule cmdlet.

D.

From the Exchange admin center, modify the default mobile device mailbox policy.

Discussion
Question 38

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

A user named User1 has an Exchange Online mailbox.

User1 leaves your company.

You need to configure the user account of User1 to meet the following requirements:

• The Microsoft 365 license assigned to User1 must be available for another user.
  • Manager1 must be able to manage all the contents in the mailbox of User1.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that uses an email domain named @contoso.com.

You recently configured Microsoft 365 to use a new email domain named @fabrikam.com instead of @contoso.com

Users report that when they send email messages to external recipients, the messages are often erroneously identified as SPAM.

You verify that all the users can receive email successfully from other companies.

You need to reduce the likelihood that the email will be identified as SPAM by the external recipients.

What should you modify?

Options:

A.

a text (TXT) record

B.

a mail flow rule

C.

a remote domain

D.

a safe attachments policy

E.

a mail exchanger (MX) record