Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by qasim

Page: 13 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: qasim
Question 52

You need to modify FilesPolicy to prevent users from downloading ASPX files. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

How should you complete the command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 52

Options:

Discussion
Question 53

You need to identify the contents of the FabrikamProject public folder to meet the technical requirements.

Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?

Options:

A.

Get-PublicFolderScaciscics

B.

Get-PublicFolderltemStatistics

C.

Get-PublicFolderMailboxDiagnoscics

D.

Get-PublicFolder

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 54

You need to configure the new smartboard to support the planned changes.

Which three settings should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate settings in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 54

Options:

Discussion
Question 55

User3 leaves the company.

You need to ensure that Admin1 and Admin2 can access the mailbox of User3. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Migrate the mailbox of User3 to a distribution group.

B.

Migrate the mailbox of User3 to a Microsoft 365 group.

C.

Convert the mailbox of User3 into a resource mailbox.

D.

Convert the mailbox of User3 into a shared mailbox.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99