Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by amaan

Page: 6 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: amaan
Question 24

You need to recommend a solution for the public folders that supports the planned changes and meets the technical requirements.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Microsoft SharePoint site mailboxes

B.

Office 365 groups

C.

Resource mailboxes

D.

Public folder replicas

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 25

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains a user named User1.

User1 reports that she cannot configure a mail profile in Microsoft Outlook for Windows.

User1 receives the following error message: "Encrypted connection to your mail server is not available."

You verify that User1 is assigned a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise F3 license and can send email messages from her account by using Outlook on the web.

You need to ensure that User1 can connect to Outlook successfully.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.

B.

Activate the installation of Office 365 ProPlus.

C.

Modify the license assigned to User1.

D.

Install a new certificate on the computer of User1.

Discussion
Question 26

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

A user attempts to send an email message to an external recipient and receives the following error message: “Your message couldn’t be delivered because you weren’t recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it’s no longer allowed to send messages outside of your organization. Contact your mail admin for assistance. Remote Server returned ‘550 5.1.8 Access denied, bad outbound sender’.”

You need to ensure that the user send email to external recipients.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

compliance management in the Exchange admin center

B.

Data loss prevention in the Security & Compliance admin center

C.

Threat management in the Security & Compliance admin center

D.

action center in the Exchange admin center

Discussion
Question 27

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You need to display a list of Exchange PowerShell management role entries that relate to the Reset Password role.

Which cmdlet should you run?

Options:

A.

Get-RoleAssignmentPolicy

B.

Get-ManagementRoleEntry

C.

Get-ManagementRole

D.

Get-ManagementRoleAssignment

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14