Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by romilly

Page: 12 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: romilly
Question 48

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains a verified domain named contoso.com.

You have an app named App1 that sends meeting invitations on behalf of users. The invitations are sent from a Microsoft Exchange Online mailbox that has a sender address of app1 @contoso.com and a reply-to address of the user scheduling the meeting.

You create an anti-phishing policy named Policy1 that includes all the users in contoso.com. Policy1 is configured to protect the domain against impersonation.

You discover that email messages sent from App1 are quarantined.

You need to ensure that App1 can send messages that impersonate any contoso.com user

How should you modify Policy1?

Options:

A.

Enable mailbox intelligence.

B.

Add app1@contoso.com as a trusted sender.

C.

Add app1@contoso.com as an excluded user.

D.

Enable spoof intelligence.

Discussion
Question 49

You need to encrypt email between Fabrikam and Litware to support the planned changes.

What should you configure in the Exchange admin center?

Options:

A.

a connector

B.

an organization relationship

C.

a sharing policy

D.

a remote domain

Discussion
Question 50

You need to identify which users clicked the links in the phishing emails.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run a message trace and review the results.

B.

Query the mailbox audit log.

C.

Use the URL trace reporting feature.

D.

Review the quarantine mailbox.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 51

You need to perform a remote wipe of the devices of User2 and User3.

You run the following commands.

Clear-MobileDevice -id User2-Device

-NotificationEmailAddress "admin@Fabrikam.com"

Clear-MobileDevice -id User3-Device

-NotificationEmailAddress "admin@Fabrikam.com"

What occurs on each device? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99