Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by priya

Page: 2 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: priya
Question 8

You need to recommend a procedure for closing the Brussels office that meets the technical requirements.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

In the main office, deploy an Exchange Server 2016 server that has the Unified Messaging role installed, and then move the mailboxes from the Brussels office to the new server.

B.

Deploy a Microsoft Skype for Business 2019 server to the main office, and then move the mailboxes from the Brussels office to an Exchange Server 2019 server in the main office.

C.

Implement a new mailbox database on an Exchange Server 2019 server in the main office, and then move the mailboxes from the Brussels office to the new mailbox database.

D.

Implement a new database availability group (DAG) that contains the server in the Brussels office and a new Exchange Server 2019 server in the main office, and then create a mailbox database copy on the new server in the main office.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 9

You need to implement a solution to meet the technical requirements for the SCL.

How should you complete the command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You need to resolve the issue for the customer service department users.

What should you modify?

Options:

A.

a transport rule

B.

the Send connector to the Internet

C.

the tarpit interval

D.

the global throttling policy

Discussion
Question 11

You need to email a list of configuration changes to the Exchange Online environment that were recently performed by Allan Deyoung.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run the admin audit log report

B.

Run the external admin audit log report

C.

Export the admin audit log

D.

Run an administrator role group report

E.

Export the mailbox audit logs