Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by apollo

Page: 10 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: apollo
Question 40

You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 organization that uses an email domain named contoso.com.

You plan to move several mailboxes to Microsoft 365.

You need to configure hybrid mail flow to meet the following requirements:

• All email messages received from the internet must be filtered for spam by Microsoft 365.
  • Your company's on-premises firewall must allow email messages between the on-premises Exchange servers and Microsoft 365.

What should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You plan to create a mail flow rule that will forward email messages containing specific words to a user's manager for approval.

You need to test the rule. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Prevent users from being notified that their message was forwarded to their manager.

• Support the tracking of messages that match the rule by using message tracing.

Which two settings should you modify? To answer, select the settings in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 42

You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 hybrid deployment.

All user mailboxes are migrated to Exchange Online.

You need to migrate the public folders from the on-premises organizations to Exchange Online.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence before you create the migration batch? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 42

Options:

Discussion
Question 43

You have distribution group named Car Parking Distribution Group that is configured as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 43

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99