Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by chaya

Page: 7 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: chaya
Question 28

You have a hybrid deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019.

You need to configure modern attachments for Outlook on the web.

From Exchange Management Shell, which cmdlet should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You need to configure a solution to receive an email notification whenever the number of queued messages exceeds 1,000, and the messages have been queued for more than one hour. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do in the Exchange admin center?

Options:

A.

Create a new alert policy.

B.

Edit the settings of the Messages have been delayed alert policy.

C.

Review the Inbound messages report.

D.

Review the Queued messages report.

E.

Edit the settings of the Reply-all storm detected alert policy.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 30

: 236

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You need to ensure that a user named User1 can review audit reports from the Microsoft 365 security center. User1 must be prevented from tracing messages from the Security admin center.

Solution: You assign the Security administrator role to User1.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 31

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

You enable hierarchical address books (HABs).

You create a new distribution group named Contoso.

You need to configure the Contoso group as the root of the hierarchy. The members of the group must appear in the hierarchy.

How should you complete the PowerShell commands?

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99