Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by jennifer

Page: 16 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: jennifer
Question 64

( ) Six main request messages that are not part of the SIP protocol.

Options:

A.

SETUP

B.

ACK

C.

CANCEL

D.

BYE

Discussion
Question 65

In SMC2.0 Template Management, the types of templates that can be added are included. ()

Options:

A.

MCU templates

B.

GK Template

C.

Venue templates

D.

Recording server

Discussion
Question 66

( ) belongs to the video conferencing system video codec protocol.

Options:

A.

H.264

B.

H 263

C.

H.239

D.

G.728

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 67

In the SMC3.0 scenario, the maximum traversal traffic supported by standalone SC is ().

Options:

A.

400m

B.

120M

C.

60M

D.

200M

Discussion
Page: 16 / 20
Title