Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 13 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 52

RSE6500 supports secondary stream progress indexing, which allows users to quickly locate the key information of the video to play ().

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 53

In a video conference, attendees share the whiteboard to another venue, which is done by the H.323 ( ) agreement.

Options:

A.

Terminal Control Class

B.

Media Control Class

C.

Data Application Class

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Question 54

Regarding the C1oudlink terminal, is the following description correct? ( )

Options:

A.

The Bar 300, Box 300, and Box 600 all support wireless data sharing.

B.

The Box 300 does not require a VPT300 to support intelligent navigation.

C.

Bar 300 supports a maximum resolution of 4K.

D.

The Box 600 has a built-in camera and stereo.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 55

After the meeting is recorded, the system automatically transcodes the live streaming resources when there is room for them, so that the resources of the RSE6500 are fully utilized, a process known as this

()?

Options:

A.

Live

B.

Recording

C.

Offline transcoding

D.

On demand

Discussion
Page: 13 / 20