Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by blanka

Page: 19 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: blanka
Question 76

The DTMF function of the 310.96XX Series MCU Numeric Keys can be changed by using the following () keys to change the multiviewer mode of the venue port. ()

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 77

In SMC2.0, the permissions of a meeting administrator include ().

Options:

A.

Meeting Control

B.

Venue Management

C.

MCU Management

D.

User Management

Discussion
Question 78

Regarding the service area resources configured by SMC3.0, the following description error is ().

Options:

A.

When SMC3.0 schedules a recording and broadcasting conference, if there are no recording and broadcast resources in the main service area and the backup service area, the recording and

broadcasting meeting will not be held normally.

B.

When there is only one service area, scheduling meetings use the Default service area directly by default, and you must require configuration matching rules to identify the service area.

C.

When SMC3.0 schedules a recorded meeting, the media and recording resources in the main service area are used in preference.

D.

When SMC3.0 schedules a recording and broadcasting conference, when the recording and broadcasting resources in the main service area are insufficient, the system will use the recording and

broadcasting resources in the corresponding backup service area to ensure the smooth convening of the meeting.

Discussion
Question 79

In a dual-stream conference, you can transmit two images of the local end at the same time or see the images of the two video sources at the far end at the same time. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 19 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99