Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by dawud

Page: 8 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: dawud
Question 32

The default H.323 call monitoring port ().

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 33

Regarding the SMC 2.0 organization management function, the following statement is correct?().

Options:

A.

After SMC2.0 is installed, a root node is automatically created in the organization with the default name "Root".

B.

The functions of SMC2.0 are based on the organizational structure, and complete business functions are provided within each organizational structure, including user permissions, MCUs, venues,

conference templates, conference scheduling, conference control, and

C.

An organization can contain multiple devices, and the same device can be subordinate to multiple organizations.

D.

A user can be assigned to multiple organizations, and users in different organizations can have different permissions.

Discussion
Question 34

The SMC2.0 Unified Access number defaults to 168

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 35

Video conferencing systems are generally composed of terminals, communication networks, MCUs, GKs and other parts.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 8 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99