Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ovie

Page: 5 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: ovie
Question 20

When you add a service area on SMC3.0, you must specify a registration sc or you cannot create this service area. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 21

Regarding hardware conference room terminals and software conference room terminals, what is the following description incorrect? ( )

Options:

A.

Hardware conference room terminals only support added to SMC3.0 in a manageable way.

B.

Both hardware conference room terminals and software conference room terminals support batch addition to SMC3.0.

C.

Software Conference Room Terminal only supports unmanageable way of adding to SMC 3.0.

D.

Hardware Conference Room Terminal supports unmanageable mode and manageable mode added to SMC3.0.

Discussion
Question 22

System administrators and meeting administrators log in to SMC3.0 by entering the IP address/sys-portal of https://SMC3.0 in the address bar of the browser and logging in.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 23

You need to set the GK name when making a point-to-point call . ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 5 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF