Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cassius

Page: 2 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: cassius
Question 8

The conference control operations for the MCU include ().

Options:

A.

Modify the video format

B.

Set the voice toggle

C.

Set up multiviewer

D.

Extend the meeting

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 9

SDP It is not a transport protocol, it uses the appropriate protocol to get the job done, including protocols such as ( ).

Options:

A.

SIP

B.

H.323

C.

SAP

D.

HTTP

Discussion
Question 10

Increase the audio sample rate and will ().

Options:

A.

Requires more load bandwidth

B.

Requires more codec resources

C.

Reduces sound latency

D.

Closer to the original sound effect

Discussion
Question 11

With regard to the President of the Conference and ordinary participants, the following description is correct ().

Options:

A.

The president of the meeting supports modifying the screen layout, which is not supported by ordinary participants.

B.

The president of the meeting supports turning on voice-activated switching, which is not supported by regular attendees.

C.

The president of the meeting supports setting and sending subtitles, which is not supported by ordinary participants.

D.

The district meeting chairman supports setting up multiple screens, which is not supported by ordinary participants.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99